Gir!

Gir!

Series I'm Currently Watching

  • 24 Season 3
  • Heroes Season 1
  • House Season 3
  • How I Met Your Mother Season 2
  • Veronica Mars Season 3

Friday, December 15, 2006

halfway payday

hmmmm the first post....a bit delayed tho! got paid by inc connection (still working out notice period) today, but i think i got paid double what i should have! no complaints there. another sunny (that means bloody hot) day in cape town today, my weather forecast shows an optimistic 23 degrees!

building 12 pcs at work today, almost done with 6 of them, 5 of which i did myself. supposed to be taking notes of work i expect for my co-op journal - blah.

nothing else happening today besides work i dont think, maybe i'll get my hair cut for the first time in ages....

time to go do more pcs!

No comments: