Gir!

Gir!

Series I'm Currently Watching

  • 24 Season 3
  • Heroes Season 1
  • House Season 3
  • How I Met Your Mother Season 2
  • Veronica Mars Season 3

Monday, January 08, 2007

back to work....

well Binome wants to know about Kathryn....so here's what we know ( ;P ):

she's now (this year) a second year animal sciences student at stellenbosch university, after beginning a bsc in mathematics straight after school and changing her mind since it wasnt what she wanted. yes....she's smart ;P

dont really know what else to tell? no you wont get a photo, she's shy :) can have as many of me as you want though.

got myself a really nice digital camera on the weekend - sony cybershot w70: 7.2MP, 3x optical, 2.5inch lcd, aluminium body, viewfinder. damn nice. now i just have to pay my dad back for it!

spent the weekend with kathryn...had a braai on sat at the southern cross farm she's been housesitting, had my friends over to meet her. seemed to go well, hope it's all fine.

eugh....really dont feel like work today...just wanna veg

No comments: